- Large variety of CSS and SVG animations
- Press releases
- Press coverage
- Ebooks, Webinars, etc. via HubSpot
- News and Resources to drive lead capture on homepage
- Google Tag Manager integrated with CookieBot and geolocation to allow maximum lead analytics while remaining GDPR compliant.
- Originally started with leadership bios, now just headshots but various sliders to showcase a few staff member to drive tester sign-ups.
Independent Schools of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Interactive filtering of member schools
- Integration with Google Maps API
- Animated SVGs
- Staff bios as a slider inside a modal
- Private KB for customers
- Custom authentication
- Tracks view of each article.
- Customers can vote for quality of each article
- Integration with SalesForce web-to-case
- Suggest relevant articles as client fills out the support form to reduce support requests
- Qualia also uses Guru internally. I built a custom Guru integration so all KB articles are also accessible to Qualia employees via Guru.
- Law Firm
- originally built more than 10 years ago.
- Attorney bio pages
- Document automation vs. linking forms (???)